Successful retirement strategy begins by thinking about your priorities in retirement. At LongevityPlanning.net we provide the plan to develop a sound retirement strategy. Our services encompass financial planning and the effective use of insurance to help you get the most out of your retirement.
We assess your retirement goals, how it relates to your projected income and provide you with an assessment of:
It is paramount to have the income to achieve the retirement you desire. Guaranteed Lifetime Income products will help you obtain the retirement life style you seek.
The New Realities of Retirement
If you are like many Americans, you may not have access to a traditional pension plan. Even if you are among the lucky few vested in a traditional company pension, there's always a chance your pension benefits will be reduced. And if you have been a stay-at-home spouse or were self-employed, you may not have access to a company retirement plan of any kind.
Will You Have the Income You Need To Enjoy Your Retirement Fully?
Contributing to the evolving face of retirement is the fact that Americans are living longer, healthier lives. Thanks to medical advances and healthier lifestyles, life expectancy in the United States has risen by 30 years over the last century —and continues to rise. In fact, a healthy 65-year old male today has a 50% chance of reaching age 84, and a 25% chance of reaching age 91. A healthy 65-year old female has a 50% chance of reaching age 87, and a 25% chance of living to at least age 93.
Unfortunately, just as people are more actively enjoying their retirement, there are fewer sources of guaranteed income to support those retirement lifestyles. With fewer and fewer guarantees, you want to know that your income sources will last as long as you do.
Our Lifetime Income Annuity provides that assurance. A stream of income for as long as you live—no matter how long that is—helps ensure that the fruits of your financial efforts will continue to sustain you throughout your retirement.